Friday, July 21, 2017

Thursday, 20 July, 2017 --- Day 03 -- From from outside of Trabzon To Surmene

ΚΑΤ’ΕΜΠΟΡΙΑΝ ΚΑΙ ΘΕΩΡΙΑΝ
ES MUSS SEIN
CARTAGO DELENDA EST
Nos perituri mortem salutamus


Thursday, 20 July, 2017 --- Day 03
From from outside of Trabzon To Surmene
Stats
Day dist: 25.78km
Riding time: 1 hours  42 mins
Avg speed:9.92 km/ho
Max speed: 43.85 km/hour
Beg day odo:   km
End day odo: 1740  km
Dist covered so far: 40 km
Coordinates: 41.94805 33.13247

This is where I spent the few hours of sleep



I got up at 10:45 when it started raining. I took shelter and hit the road when the rain stopped after midday.

My biking did not have the usual vigor and I made several tsai stops at gaz stations on the way. Gaz stations can be very friendly places when you ride a bicycle.

Gaz stop


Beautiful mosque on way to Surmene

Passing from Iraklia

This town has kept the old name

Entering Surmene

Surmene

Once in Surmene, I started looking for a hotel. My first attempt as at Ogretman Evi (Teachers House,) arguing that I was a teacher too. Unfortunately there were no available rooms. I ended up at the other end of town at hotel Oz-Ay



ΕΙ ΘΕΟΣ ΥΠΕΡ ΗΜΩΝ, ΤΙΣ ΚΑΘ’ΗΜΩΝ; Προς Ρωμαίους 8:31
IF GOD BE WITH US WHO CAN BE AGAINST US? Romans 8:31

No comments:

Post a Comment